Monday, September 24, 2007

Things to do today

OK, I think I am a little rusty at the stay at home mom thing. I have so many things to do, I almost feel overwhelmed. And, no, shining my sink won't help. I need to do a million things that I used to do, but somehow lost the time for these projects in the high-paced work world. So, with that in mind, today I plan to:
Go grocery shopping
Make and freeze homemade biscuits
Boil down a pot of chicken (so I can pick the mean off for casseroles)
Do laundry
Make taco soup for dinner

I dunno if I will get it all done, but I intend to try, which is why my blog is short today. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I just found your blog from Frugal Hacker. I love the name of your blog. I guess I would be Six in the city, then. lol. Anyways, The SAHM thing keeps me very busy! And your list of things to do today were very close to mine. I even made Taco Soup for dinner too! But I am curious how do you make and freeze homemade bscuits. Are you baking them first? Is it a yeast recipe? JUst curious.