Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Funday: Television Viewing Hour


To join in on the Monday Funday fun, post about something fun you have done with your kiddos and link up to share ideas with others. For more about the guidelines, go here.

This week we are kicking back and taking it easy on such a chilly evening, watching our favorite family show, Jon & Kate Plus 8. We watch it every chance we get, but don't always make it on Monday nights to see the new shows. Since it's so cold outside, we are snuggling up in the blankets and are gonna catch up on their latest adventures. I wonder how much longer it will be before the big move.....

So, what fun are you having this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to the store and got some art stuff :)

Unknown said...

Oh! I love doing art projects with my girlies. That is a great idea for next week -- Thanks sweetie!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

HI, Gina, thanks for stopping by. If you're not comfortable with Paypal, we can do something else. I'd do a money order or a check either one. Thanks for considering me, I'd love to work with you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had little peeps still at home so I could play!

black betty said...

we played with playdoh last night and had a BLAST!!!