Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Some Change Will Do Me Good

There are big changes on my horizon. Very big. Soon I hope to completely change my life around, for the better I hope. Things are very chaotic these days, which I plan to bring to a halt very quickly. I do not function well in chaos. Removing it is the only way for my family to function on their very best level.
Removing the chaos is going to be tricky. It will take some hard work, well a lot of hard work. I think I am up for it though. Actually, I know I am. I was worried at first, but with some careful planning and a LOT of prayer, the decision has been made and I will be making drastic changes.
Becoming even more frugal is the plan, and although I know how to be a very good tightwad, I am still working on becoming better.
Making these changes is crucial to my family's life. It is in their best interest, as well as my own. I hope that we have made the right decisions. Who knows? Life is an adventure, and without change it stays the same. I don't wanna live my life on a loop. I wanna live my life for the adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on whatever change may come your way. And I don't think anyone can be too frugal...there's always room for improvement!