Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Clearing Out the Clutter

It's time.
I'm ready.
Although I am generally a very clutter free person, if you let up on it for just a short time, it will creep up on you. This is what has happened to me. So today, I am going to try my dead level best to get some of it out of the corners.
Paper is my biggest enemy. As a source of information it is wonderful. As piles sitting on any flat surface, it is an eye sore. So it is time to sort it all out.
It is so visually heavy that it tires me. I hate clutter and everything about it. The way that it bogs you down, the way that it hinders you from functioning to your fullest drives me nuts!
So, I hope to rediscover my china cabinet today, and maybe even my desk. Who knows? I might get a little further along than this. However, the longer I sit here and type, the less I get decluttered.
Have a great day!

No comments: