Sunday, April 20, 2008

All Gussied Up


La-La is graduating junior high. Ok, well there is no ceremony, but she will be going to high school in the fall. Friday was her formal to celebrate the event.


Formal dances can be very expensive. But they don't have to be. Nearly her entire outfit was done on the cheap, except her lovely stocking which I paid full price for (no gasping, please). Her beautiful dress was a clearance find at the mall. Her shoes were a great markdown deal at Sears. I did her hair and makeup (at her request). The jewelry was a birthday gift. So, for her entire ensemble, from tip to toe, was less than $50. That was less than most of her friends paid to get their hair done. So glad my girls love good deals as much as I do.


Being cheap doesn't mean you can't be beatiful!

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Wow! She looks great!

Nessa said...

Hi again! I tagged you for a budget buster meme! If you want to play, the info's on my blog.

Have a great Sunday!

Kali said...

What a pretty girl!