Sunday, November 18, 2007

5 days and counting!

Until BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoooooo!!! I'm sooooooo ready! I plan for months and plot out my "attack". I think this is more fun for me than just about any other holiday, since I am a BIG shopper. I like shopping for almost anything (except clothes for myself). To get so much of my holiday shopping done in just one trip is so convienent, and those great deals make it so easy.
Of course, with all of the mix up this year with stores opening on different days and such, I have to start my plan from scratch, but it is worth it. I will be up at 1 a.m., leave the house by 1:30, meet my shopping buddy (my friend Terri) by 2:00, then off to the big city to get our shop on!

I will let ya know what kinds of great deals I get -- hope you have a good shopping day, too!

No comments: