Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Whoosh! It was in the 70's last week, and this week we are getting hard frosts!!! WOW, what a week can make. Changing weather makes me wanna rush to finish my Christmas shopping, even though there are still 47 days to shop.
WHAT??? 47 days??? Whew, good thing my whole "everybody finished except my kids & hubby" thing actually worked out this year! It is cool to know that they are almost finished, too.

Cold weather always makes me want Christmas to rush up and get here quicker. Because the sad fact is, that in two weeks, we will hit a warm patch again, and it bounces back and forth so much -- it is a rare occasion that we actually get a really cold Christmas. I cannot remember snow on Christmas -- which is the the ideal setting of course -- since I was a child. We have not had snow that lasted past lunch in several years, so I hope that this year (like I hope every year) that we will get at least one REALLY good snow.
Yes, I know "global warming" is creating havoc on my idea of the picture perfect Christmas, but I can still dream!

No comments: